Interested in being interviewed? Want your book to be reviewed?
Below are my policies for both interviews and reviews. One of the best things you can do is show a Blogger some respect by reading their policies (most/all Bloggers who do one or both will have a policy somewhere.) Not all policies are the same so don't assume you know what they're asking for. Plus, this is usually where they specify what genres/people they do or don't read/interview. Oh, and don't send a generic to each and every reviewer/interviewer, we like it when you personalise it.
Due to my personal life, I'm not accepting review requests until further notice.
No Erotica, Picture books, Westerns or Graphic novels. If it's a non-fiction book, it will depend on my interest in that area Reviews will be done within a month; unless there is a specific time constraint I do not declare the opinions in the review to be fact When inquiring about a possible review, please include the following:
An introduction - Why you are emailing, who you are. (Not a life story!)
Time constraints (If it is not released yet, when the release date is.)
What formats you would be willing to give - paperback, kindle, e-reader...
Any links I could benefit from - such as the website of the book(s)/you
- Questions will be selected by me; although they are negotiable
- No irrelevant/personal questions will be asked
- I expect answers to remain close to a proffessional standard
- I DO NOT edit writers answers in any way, shape or form
- I do request a head shot/photograph to accompany the final interview post
- When inquiring about a possible interview, please include the following:
If you would like to be interviewed and you are a writer— published, unpublished or indie— then please email me. Details can be found on the contact page.
- An introduction - Why you are emailing, who you are (Again, no life stories!)
- What books you have published/are going to publish
- Links to your websites and Blogs
- Time constraints