Friday, 20 April 2012

Facebook page

Buongiorno!

That's good day in Italian (in case you didn't know.) 
As you can tell from the title of this post, I am writing to you today about a Facebook page. My Facebook page to be exact. Yep, that's right. I have a Facebook page, and I haven't told you guys about it yet. Don't get angry, I forgot with school and things.


So, uh, you should go and 'like' me. On Facebook. You, the person reading this and wondering whether you can be bothered. Do it. Now. Or later, whatever works. I should probably post the link now....


The Facebook page will be an easy way for you to keep updated on the latest blog posts, my writing endeavours, and anything I do on other blogs and sites. 

I want to mention, before I finish this post, that I got my Mathematics GCSE result yesterday. THE result. Guess what I got? Nevermind, I'll just tell you!

A

*Glitter cannons*

Okay, that's all folks!
Until next time,


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I liked you!! lol.
    I always forget I have one...I need to use it more often. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'll go and like you back ;-) Use it, girl!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts and responses as comments.

Come on, I won't bite! ^_~