Thursday, 22 March 2012

A quick question...


Hi guys, just popping in!
So, obviously I haven't done any of my 'Cleaning up your grammar' posts in, like, forEVER! Someting which has surprised me is that some people actually liked them; in the sense that they helped. For this reason, I am going to continue with the grammar posts. I'll post one next week and then try to continue that regularly. First, I'd like to hear from you guys!





What grammar rules bamboozle you? What do you want the next post to be about?

Ok, so that's two questions but it'd help if you took a few moments to answer! :-) Of course even if your request isn't on next weeks post it'll be the week after or after that - you get my drift: requests will be fulfilled in popularity order.

In case some of you don't know, these were the subjects for the previous few:

  • Prefixes/Suffixes
  • Parts of speech (adjective, verb, quantifier etc...)
  • Nouns (All types)
Thanks,


1 comment:

  1. Zoe, proper comma use and run on sentences. What's the rule about when a comma gets used before a name and not?

    Tom Your grammar fan!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and responses as comments.

Come on, I won't bite! ^_~