Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Double the reviews...

It's gonna get bigger!
Alright, quick post!

So, looking at book reviews by other people and looking at my own made me think. My reviews are more about structure and other things than 'omg-you-have-to-read-this'...which isn't an entirely good thing.


Therefore, from this day forward (I sound like i'm making a life changing annoucement!), I will post- what I'll call- a Critique review here and a Summary review on places such as Amazon and Goodreads.

I know I don't have to review like other people but my 'critique' reviews aren't what a reader wants to sit and read. They are more for the writers sake.

So there you have it, readers, I will be doing double the reviews each time to benefit both writers and readers. Links to the Summary reviews will be available on here and links to the critique reviews will be available on other sites.


Have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and responses as comments.

Come on, I won't bite! ^_~